Returns, Refund, Exchange Policies
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
- special orders or personalized items
- personal care goods (such as beauty products).
- hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases
- on sale items
- gift cards
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the returned, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.